Baked Lamb Chop Recipe
The easiest baked lamb chop recipe! 30 minutes is all you need to make deliciously juicy lamb chops with flavorful crust!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2lbs frenched rack of lambs (2 racks with about 8 ribs)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all the spices.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the lamb chops.
- Place the lamb racks on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes depending how you like it done. The internal temperature should reach at least 130-140°F for medium rare.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to add a nice crust.
- Cover with foil and rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 4 ribs
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 434 Calories
- Total Fat: 26.8g
- Cholesterol: 145.1mg
- Sodium: 734.3mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Protein: 47.2g