This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
The easiest baked lamb chop recipe! 30 minutes is all you need to make deliciously juicy lamb chops with a flavorful crust!
Baked Lamb Chop Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs frenched rack of lamb, 2 racks with about 8 ribs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic and all the spices.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the lamb chops.
- Place the lamb racks on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes depending how you like it done. The internal temperature should reach at least 130-140°F for medium rare.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes to add a nice crust.
- Cover with foil and rest for about 5 minutes before serving.