This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Baked Orange Ginger Salmon
- 4 skinless salmon filets, 4-6oz each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- Fresh scallion slices
- Cooked white rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To make orange ginger glaze, combine orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small saucepan.
- Bring it to a boil over medium high heat.
- And then reduce heat and simmer on medium heat until the mixture is reduced by two thirds, about 10 minutes.
- To bake salmon, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleaning.
- Drizzle olive oil over the baking sheet and place salmon filets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully spoon the glaze over salmon filets and bake for about 15 minutes, or until salmon cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice and scallions.