This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Deliciously creamy cucumber tomato salad without any mayo, yogurt, or other creamy dressings. Mashed avocado combined with lemon juice creates luxuriously creamy dressing. Summer salad perfection! This creamy cucumber tomato salad is so easy to make, comes together in minutes, and quite a crowd-pleaser. If you’re making it for a get together, I suggest doubling or tripling the recipe.
You’re going to LOVE this light and healthy summer salad for your grilled steak or chicken on a busy weeknight!
Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice cucumber into thin slices.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and cut into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, dill, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.