Crunchy, fresh spring cucumber salad studded with chewy edamame and bright tomatoes! Simple and quick salad to compliment any meal. The BEST spring salad!
Spring Cucumber Salad
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 mini seedless cucumbers Note 1
- 2 medium roma tomatoes Note 2
- 1 cup shelled edamame Note 3
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber into thin disks.
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds for another use. Dice the remaining flesh.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame and dill into the bowl with olive oil mixture.
- Mix until well combined and serve immediately.
* Disclaimer: All nutrition information are estimates only. Read full nutrition disclosure.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.
Stay connected and join Busy Cooks community:
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM
Comments + Reviews