This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Crunchy, fresh spring cucumber salad studded with chewy edamame and bright tomatoes! Simple and quick salad to compliment any meal.
Spring Cucumber Salad
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 mini seedless cucumbers, Note 1
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, Note 2
- 1 cup shelled edamame, Note 3
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber into thin disks.
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds for another use. Dice the remaining flesh.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame and dill into the bowl with olive oil mixture.
- Mix until well combined and serve immediately.