This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Spring Cucumber Salad
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 mini seedless cucumbers
- 2 medium roma tomatoes**
- 1 cup shelled edamame***
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber into thin disks.
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds for another use. Dice the remaining flesh.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame and dill into the bowl with olive oil mixture.
- Mix until well combined and serve immediately.