Garlic Butter Shrimp
You need less than 20 minutes to serve these succulent jumbo shrimp cooked in garlic infused butter sauce. Serve over angel hair pasta for a complete meal.
- 1lb large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Angel hair pasta, cooked according to box directions, for serving
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes, or until nice and fragrant.
- Add shrimp and salt. Cook for couple minutes, until they just turn pink, turning them once half way.
- Add the remaining butter and wine. Continue to cook until shrimp are opaque, stirring frequently, about 3-4 minutes. Don’t overcook them, or they’ll become tough and chewy.
- If serving with pasta, remove the shrimp onto a plate and add cooked pasta into a skillet. Stir the pasta in the remaining sauce and serve.
Note: Nutritional information doesn’t include pasta.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 4oz
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 860 Calories
- Total Fat: 48.5g
- Cholesterol: 852mg
- Sodium: 1712.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Protein: 92.5g