This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
You need less than 20 minutes to serve these succulent jumbo shrimp cooked in garlic infused butter sauce.
Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 lb large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Angel hair pasta, cooked according to box directions, for serving
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes, or until nice and fragrant.
- Add shrimp and salt. Cook for couple minutes, until they just turn pink, turning them once half way.
- Add the remaining butter and wine. Continue to cook until shrimp are opaque, stirring frequently, about 3-4 minutes. Don’t overcook them, or they’ll become tough and chewy.
- If serving with pasta, remove the shrimp onto a plate and add cooked pasta into a skillet. Stir the pasta in the remaining sauce and serve.