This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Cutting salmon into small cubes helps cut down on marinating and cooking time. Baked salmon skewers are also fun to serve.
Baked Salmon Skewers
- 2 lbs salmon filet, skinless
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Black and white sesame seeds, optional
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, garlic, lemon juice, sesame oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Put the cubed salmon in a large ziploc bag and add the marinade. Close the bag, squeezing the air out.
- Gently toss everything so that each salmon piece is coated in the sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Thread salmon pieces onto prepared skewers and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until opaque and cooked through.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, if you have some. Serve immediately with rice, or quinoa, and/or steamed vegetables.