This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Baked Salmon Skewers
- 2 lbs skinless salmon filet
- ¼ cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Black and white sesame seeds, optional
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, garlic, lemon juice, sesame oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Put the cubed salmon in a large ziploc bag and add the marinade. Close the bag, squeezing the air out.
- Gently toss everything so that each salmon piece is coated in the sauce. Let marinate for at least 15 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Thread salmon pieces onto prepared skewers and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until opaque and cooked through.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds, if you have some. Serve immediately with rice, or quinoa, and/or steamed vegetables.