This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Spicy Apricot Salmon with Vegetables
- 16 spears of asparagus
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 4-6oz skinless salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons spicy apricot jam
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil.
- Trim asparagus about 2 inches from the bottom.
- Drizzle olive oil on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle half of the salt and black pepper.
- Place salmon filets in the middle of the pan and arrange the vegetables around the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining salt and pepper all over the fish and vegetables.
- Spread apricot jam on both filets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the fish, it’ll take more or less. I prefer to cook the fillets until internal temp reaches around 135°F.