Spicy Apricot Salmon with Vegetables
30-minute dinner with minimum prep, less dishes and maximum flavor. Sounds too good to be true? Yes, this spicy apricot salmon with asparagus and mushroom, roasted in one pan, is a REAL DEAL! I promise you the most delicious and effortless dinner in minutes.
- 16 spears of asparagus
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (4-6oz) skinless salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons spicy apricot jam
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil.
- Trim asparagus about 2 inches from the bottom.
- Drizzle olive oil on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle half of the salt and black pepper.
- Place salmon filets in the middle of the pan and arrange the vegetables around the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining salt and pepper all over the fish and vegetables.
- Spread apricot jam on both filets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the fish, it’ll take more or less. I prefer to cook the fillets until internal temp reaches around 135°F.
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 filet with veggies
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 667 Calories
- Total Fat: 24.9g
- Cholesterol: 222.5mg
- Sodium: 1316.4mg
- Carbohydrates: 21.1g
- Sugar: 12.5g
- Protein: 94.8g