Seriously delicious creamed corn under 10 minutes!!! It’s rich and creamy, yet so effortless.
- Adding cornstarch slurry into the boiling creamed corn thickens the mixture in matter of seconds!
3-Ingredient Creamed Corn
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels thawed, if using frozen corn
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine corn and heavy cream and bring it to a boil over medium high heat.
- In a small dish, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture into a boiling corn mixture. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until desired thickness.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
* Disclaimer: All nutrition information are estimates only. Read full nutrition disclosure.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.