This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
3-Ingredient Creamed Corn
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed, if using frozen corn
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine corn and heavy cream and bring it to a boil over medium high heat.
- In a small dish, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture into a boiling corn mixture. Reduce the heat to medium and cook until desired thickness.
- Add salt to taste and serve.