Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs – instant comfort meal with only 3 main ingredients! Your favorite jar of pasta sauce and frozen meatballs are our secret shortcut to this quick and easy one pot spaghetti meal. It’s going to be your family favorite in no time.
- 1lb frozen meatballs*
- 8oz uncooked spaghetti
- 24oz pasta sauce of your choice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Arrange meatballs in Instant Pot in one layer.
- Break spaghetti in half and arrange them over the meatballs.
- Drizzle olive oil over spaghetti.
- Pour pasta sauce and water, making sure spaghetti is completely covered.
- Cover and set the Instant Pot to manual for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release pressure and carefully open the lid.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
*You can use cooked or uncooked meatballs here. I’ve used both before and it works the same.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 serving
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 676 Calories
- Total Fat: 33.1g
- Cholesterol: 79.2mg
- Sodium: 1724mg
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Sugar: 16.3g
- Protein: 26.8g
Only 3 main ingredients for this Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs!
- Meatballs – fresh or frozen. This’s my go-to meatballs recipe. I make a big batch and freeze them for lazy days. But you can use store-bought cooked frozen meatballs too. When using frozen meatballs, you don’t need to thaw them!!!
- Your favorite pasta sauce. You can use any kind of pasta sauce here. I like mushroom and basil pasta sauce, more flavor with less effort. Since it’s the one of 3 main ingredients, it’s important to use the sauce you truly love and enjoy.
- And finally, spaghetti. Any kind you like, whole wheat, regular, anything. I even use penne pasta sometimes, and it works just fine.
2 Instant Pot Pasta Tips:
- Make sure the pasta is fully covered in pasta sauce and water, so it cooks evenly.
- Do quick release pressure, so that pasta doesn’t get overcooked.